Metformin is used to control blood sugar levels and lower insulin in the blood stream and furthermore, metformin has anti-aging benefits. By activating longevity pathways, Metformin helps defend against several age-related diseases by improving cognitive function, reducing cancer risk & much more. Slowing and reversing the aging process has never been easier.
Ageless Metformin Benefits:
- Reduces chance of diabetes
- Lowers rate of dementia
- Reduces risk of cognitive impairment
- Lowers risk of colon and pancreatic cancer
- Reduces risk of macrovascular disease
- Encourages weight loss in some patients
3 month supply. It’s recommended to start with lower dose and work up to higher dose. Metformin has not been approved by the FDA for these uses, but there are multiple studies that have shown these benefits.